Compliance Reporting System
As a healthcare provider, we are faced with a multitude of compliance risks. The risks can come in many different forms such as theft, financial dishonesty, as well as inappropriate financial relationships with referral sources. We are committed to the deterrence, detection, and correction of non-compliant behavior. The best way to protect our patients, employees, referral sources, and company is through reporting of suspected wrongdoing. All employees who believe that inappropriate conduct been committed by another employee has an obligation to report the issue, providing us with the opportunity to investigate the matter and take appropriate corrective action. We also encourage patients, referral sources, vendors and other partners to report suspected wrongdoing.
We have established the Compliance Reporting System with Lighthouse, a third-party organization, allowing anonymous reporting to be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reporting can be done through any of the following reporting channels:
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- English speaking USA: 855-222-4549
- Spanish speaking USA: 800-216-1288
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/ottobock
- E-mail: [email protected] (please include our company’s name with report)
- Fax: 215-689-3885 (please include our company’s name with report)
- Reporting App:
- We offer an app to report your concern. In the App store, use the search term “Anonymous Reporting by Lighthouse Services.” Within the app, use keyword “ottobock” to submit your report. More detailed app instructions are available here.
The Compliance Reporting System allows individuals to submit a report on an anonymous basis and will make every effort to protect the reporter’s identity. Please note, however, that it is possible that the reporter’s identity could become known during the investigation. Nonetheless, retaliation against employees for a report made in good faith under the Compliance Reporting System is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any employee who retaliates against someone who has reported a concern in good faith is subject to discipline up to and including termination of employment.
While we encourage and request reporting to be made through our system, individuals may report concerns to our accrediting body, American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics, Inc.
- Mail: 330 John Carlyle Street, Suite 210, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Fax: 703-842-8898
- E-mail: [email protected]