• Low to moderate K3 level ambulators that require unsurpassed ground compliance for everyday activities.
• Prosthetic users that require the ankle to independently adjust to changes in terrain and speed.
• Occasional Water Submersion
• Microprocessor controlled resistance to optimize stability on varied terrain, and changes in cadence
• With 30 degrees of microprocessor controlled motion, 20° plantar and 10° dorsi, kinnex allows the prosthetic user to navigate environmental obstacles such as: ramps, slopes, uneven terrain, and stairs with added confidence and stability. This motion also reduces internal socket pressures and improves the comfort when sitting, squatting or standing.
• Manual lock: allows for convenient and quick lock out the ankle for driving or certain activities.
• IP67 rating for immersion in fresh water for up to 30 min at a depth of 3 feet.
• Heel height adjustments up to 2 inches.
• Kinnex GaitLab App for prosthetist use to set up the patient using a smart phone device
• Kinnex Patient App for the user to monitor battery status, make heel adjustments, select shoes and fine tune performance and comfort settings.
Warranty Service:. Kinnex is covered by a 36 month warranty and has no required service intervals. Should service/repair be required, within the warranty scope and period, service is provided at no charge and includes the use of a loaner unit. When Kinnex is out of warranty after 36 months, it can be sent in for a repair estimate. Each ankle is evaluated by our technicians and either full or partial repairs are recommended. Please contact Customer Service or your Regional Sales Manager for pricing.